Tuesday 8 May 2012

Busy...busy...ARRGH!

Hello Blogging World!

It's me, remember me? Well I hope you do cause I've missed you. I have such little time for blogging and feel as though it's become some what of a fourth thought. So what's been up?

Let's see - did all our DIY and that's done and now just waiting to sell, move and get resettled. Work's been a nightmare, been rushed and hectic like you would not believe!

My cat's on heat and attacking my feet.

Just been getting into a real routine of 'good behaviour' and I've been doing good! Started exercising again and I feel fab! Not exercising to loose weight. I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never have a professional trainer and graphic designer to airbrush me so I'm working out to simply be healthy and it's really good, I definietly suggest it to anyone! Lol!

Cat's about to rip my toes off. Damn weird animal! She seems to develop a shoe and foot fetish when she's heaty. It's very odd!

Been sampling loads and I mean loads of organic food and natural beauty products that I am going to start blogging about. And when I say natural beauty products I don't mean the ones that say "Oh there's a fruit in it so that's natural!" No, no, I mean actualt natural - nill to minimal chemicals. Bet you're looking forward to that now! Well, bedtime now so catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment