Friday 18 November 2011

Day One - Vitamins

Just so I have a track of when I started this I thought where best to put it? I know! Bloggyblogblog! Today is the first day of starting to take vitamin supplements in an attempt to reverse my cervical dysplasia/ dyskayosis. When I'm not on call with work I will update what I have found out about change of diet, vitamins and lifestyle to reverse dysplasia.

Today is also the day I'm keeping an eye out for the postman like a hungry hound as I am expecting my biospy results. When they will come I really don't know. I know my mum's took a week but I have read reports online that say anything from one week to ten. TEN! I know! How stressful? And what's worse is imagine waiting ten weeks to then be told you have something very wrong with you? Infuriating!

So what am I taking? Click read more to find out! =)

I'm taking Complete B and I got them from Holland and Barret. They have the following ingrediants:-

Two caplets contain:%EC RDA*
Thiamin (Vitamin B1)10mg 909%
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)15mg 1,071%
Niacin25mg NE 156%
Pantothenic Acid100mg 1,667%
Vitamin B610mg 714%
Vitamin B1225µg 1,000%
Folic Acid400µg 200%
Biotin100µg 200%
Choline Bitartrate250mg **
Inositol250mg **
PABA50mg **

No comments:

Post a Comment