Wednesday 30 November 2011

Reversing Cervical Dyskaryosis/ Dysplasia

Before I go muddling my blog entries I want to tidy one thing up. Part of the reason I started this blog! Hur hur! I have said a lot about changing my diet and elements in my environment to reverse my cervical dyskaryosis / dysplasia and not gone in depth about how and the what-what. So in line with going organic, this ties in.

Food. Love it, hate it, think of it as a chore – we all need it. Food and nutrients are the first major change I have been reading about to make a change for the better. I’ve always been a keen foodie. There is not much that I won’t put in my mouth (I know how dirty that sounds, yes thank you!) save for brussel sprouts and peas. I just love so much about it! The taste, the smell, how you can cook so many different things in different ways – it’s just wonderful! Fair enough I, like anyone, have to watch what I eat and how much but it doesn’t stop me from enjoying each meal.



A few sites I found that are worth checking out about what vitamins and foods to start eating to reverse dyskaryosis / dysplasia are these:-





These sites have all been extremely informative, reassuring and motivational. I hope anyone reading this blog will take the time to read these sites as they will help you as they have helped me.
What I like about Pap101 is that not only does it tell you about vitamins and nutrients but about what ingredients in day-to-day products to avoid. This site was my initiation if you will into making my life change as I am.
I later found Green Healthspot and it was like a choir of angels sang! Cause I love, love, LOVE broccoli and this had me going “Yay! I should eat forests of miniature trees!”. So a good bit on this site about veggies to eat loads of. And daily I should add!

Flowing Free was so soothing! After reading up what info they had it really pushed me to consider relaxing techniques of exercise and to just chill the hell out a lot more. Cause I am always on the go and when I am not I am being dumped on with other people’s worries and issues (my family is a big sponsor to stress) and then worrying to no end about my issues too. So I need to be calm. Breathe!

The Girl’s Corner on Buellers Kitchen was such an impacting read. I just felt I could relate so much to the author. I read it before I had been for my colposcopy and after I had been and it’s not only prepared me for it but after I just felt an overwhelming feeling of I have been there!

So what am I doing with this info now and melding it to suit me? That’s for next time dear bloggyblogger! Till then, peace in your life, your body, mind and cervix!

No comments:

Post a Comment