Saturday 26 November 2011

The Plan

The Plan? No I am most certainly not a Cylon! Guffaw! Anywho...I have waffled and ranted about a lot of stuff here and figure that its time that I got my plan of action down. First, an update about how goes things – not much to tell you. I had my colposcopy on 11 November 2011 and the punch biopsy was done and no results from that yet. I called yesterday about when I could expect to get them and I was told 6 weeks. So that’s ever so nice it falls the week before Christmas =/
Now then, my plan is to reverse my CIN3/ cervical dyskaryosis/ dysplasia by means of diet, exercise and environment changes. What I’ve found out about this, and more, is mind blowing! Again, so much we don’t know, such little information we are given down to what is lurking in your toothpaste tube. Oh yeah! Some real nasty’s in that bugger!
The simple version of it is here…


Diet – This is going to be changing to organic everything! Organic meat, milk, cheese *mmm…cheese* and hell! Even my tobacco is going organic! Nuts right? My rolling papers – going organic! Filters? Organify that muthaF**ka!    *ahem* Do excuse me, I seem to have gotten all excited and carried away there.
But yes, I know I should quit but when did you do something you should do? For example, say right now, I bet you actually should be doing something other than procrastinating here. Yes? While your cat is clawing at your leg, begging for food that you should go and put in its bowl you’re here and when you’re done reading my ramblings, you leave your PC to find a curled up husk that once was your Mister Fwuffyloviebugs. My point being – don’t judge me. Ha!
Exercise – We all need it. I am sure you’ve heard? I’m not going for hardcore-in-the-gym-24-7-exercise but more work outs that fit around my life, the intensity that I can manage and also, relaxation exercise. Cause at the end of it all, I am happy being a size 12 (UK) woman and am very much at peace with the fact that I won’t ever look like an Amazonian super model. I love my food and also, I am only 5ft1 so that somewhat hinders things.

Environment changes – These will be changing washing soap, hand wash, toothpaste, shampoo, body lotions – you name it! I am changing it to natural and reduced chemical products. With the amount of bad crap they cram in it all it’s no wonder that scientists are looking into these everyday products as the reason there's been an increase in cancers in the developing world.
Over the next few entries I will be blogging about the stuff I have found out that’s making me go about this huge over haul (and trust me, it’s not only about turfing out some cans in the cupboard).

Till the next entry – stay yourself, love your body, love your cervix!

No comments:

Post a Comment