Tuesday 29 November 2011

Diet Change Ramblings

It has begun! I've already started doing some of the things I need to and how do I feel for it? Pretty good actually! I used to want to have a nap every day for an hour, would feel drained from work and all sorts and so have my little lie down before tackling the next half of my day. But now I got to say that when I nap, it's been more cause I want to. Cause I do like my bed. I do like curling up for a cuddle with The Hubby and having The Overseer at our feet (that's our cat by the way) and snoozing a little snooze!

So what's the uber change all about? It's all about getting more of what is good for me and less of the bad. That simple? Not really. Cause in doing this, one thing is that it's meant going organic and that's been a bit of a chore! There's so much I did not know about orgainc food and products, where to get it, how do you tell if it really is organic and why go organic anyway? The price, what to do with what is in the cupboard already and could it all be just a con (a smart way of supermarkets charging more for the same food)? There was much I needed to look in to and I did. What did I find? Going to get that down in another blog entry! Sorry but work is calling!

Have a happy day! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment