Sunday 20 November 2011

Simplified

Right! Off work now for two days. Huzzah! While I got time *cracks knuckles* I have been thinking. Don’t worry, I did not strain myself! While sucking the life out of a vitamin sweetie (still trying to kick the cheese, boo!) I realise that I have written a lot! Sheesh! A few posts and I have crammed them! So I figure, a little recap might be in order. Here’s a picture of The Overseer (our cat), read more link is below…



About Me – I like cheese. A lot! And tea. I want to bathe in tea while wearing a hat made of cheese. Which I would later eat of course! But in all seriousness it goes: shock smear results> results severe dyskaryosis > tears> lots of research> colposcopy> biopsy> blog started> research on going.

Doctors – most suck. Some don’t. I want a non-sucking white coat.

Coming Down – The side effects of coming off the contraceptive pill. These namely being: pain on one or both sides in ovary region aka ovulation pains or Mittelshmerz (ranging from mild and dull to stabbing sensation, with some reports saying pain even up to ribs), bloating, acne, irregular periods (not me per se but has been reported), increased sex drive (I got this and not like the Hubby or I are complaining! Might worry our cat but meh, she can got skulk in a corner), up and down hormones (ranging from “kill everything mode” to let’s just say, “pathetically emo” – tears, loneliness, depression etc), daily nausea, tender boobies *cough I mean, breasts*, tiredness, insomnia, constipation. How long does it last for? Unknown. Effects vary person to person. Some said a few weeks, others months and some cases even a year.

The Pill – the long and short is if you’re willing to accept the risks you place on yourself in taking it (and most of these risks you are not even told about) then know now that it will deplete vitamins in your body. Namely Folic Acid and B6. Need to know what vitamins are what, who and why? A nice short table is on Netdoctor.

The Secrets Out – Some facts about the contraceptive pill that not all of us (if any at all) are told. Namely the huge list of possible side effects of being on the pill. Namely: breast changes (tenderness, enlargement and secretion), loss of scalp hair (yup, you just read that! So no shaking your hair like Beyonce, just in case), cystitis-like syndrome, rhinitis, headache, nervousness, dizziness, changes in libido (more to the point, it drops and kills your sex drive), auditory disturbances – and is still not the full list, nor the really serious side effects that could arise. That is for another blog entry!

Day One – Vitamins – part of the changes I am making to reverse cervical dysplasia/ dyskaryosis is changing my diet and take vitamins. I need to do a post that goes into detail about what I have found on this. And I will!


More Soon – quick waffle about working too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment