Monday 12 December 2011

Where to Buy Organic Food-Part Two

Along with shopping around usual grocery supermarkets I also found a few places online that sell organic food, products and free-from foods. I lik the way there is much more selection, different brands and you’re not limited to having to settle for a store brand organic.
 
So where else do you buy organic food? Here is a list of places I found, what they sell along with who I’ve tried. Links to their sites on their name so click the name to view the site:-


<><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><> <><>

Online















Veg and meat boxes available as well as individual meat and vegetable selections can be done. Dairy and eggs, bakery, food cupboard, drinks, cleaning cupboard etc. Pretty much a mini supermarket.



Not shopped here yet but I do like that you have the option to shop online with them as you would any other supermarket. For example, when buying meat, you’re not forced to settle for only a meat selection box which are sent on the terms of what they say, goes. Prices a bit higher than your regular supermarket.


















Meat and vegetable boxes fresh from farm to your home. Supply an organic deli selection and some food cupboard supplies.



Not shopped here yet but I do like that it’s farm-fresh to your door. What has put me off shopping with them though is how limited you are. You have to buy your meat and veg as a Meat Box or Veg Box. What they choose to go in it for the week you just have to take what you get (and like it). Also, a bit pricey for my budget.






















Pretty much a mini supermarket and have a big range of organic, vegetarian, vegan and free from products.



This has become one of the places that I shop at the most now. I can get tea bags, oven chips, organic toothpaste, oats and much more here! I do like that when you order frozen food it comes in a neat box, packed in dry ice so it does not thaw out. Courier delivered and very good prices along with loads of offers.


















Meat (individual or boxes) and vegetables (boxes only) fresh from farm to your home.



Not shopped here yet but I do like that it’s farm-fresh to your door. What has put me off shopping with them though is how limited you are on the veg options as they will only do a veg box. Will give them a try in the new wear as I am a ‘meaty’ and their meat selection is tempting! Not too bad on prices if you considerthey cater to the resturant market too.



No comments:

Post a Comment